- Slice a spaghetti squash lengthwise, remove seeds with a spoon & discard.
- Spray each half of the squash with Olive Oil Spray
- Spray a cookie sheet with Olive Oil Spray & place halved squash face down
- Place in the middle of an oven preheated to 350’ for 30-45 minutes
- Remove from oven, let cool for 10 minutes before scraping the flesh of the squash with a fork into “spaghetti” like strands
3-4 tbsp light olive oil
3-4 fresh garlic sections from bulb (can use chopped garlic)
1 small to medium red onion halved & sliced
1 – 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes
1 – small can of tomato sauce
1 – bag of Birds Eye Steamfresh Italian vegetables (steamed according to package)
1 – package of Perdue Short Cuts grilled chicken (or left over grilled chicken) – optional
In a large skillet add the light olive oil & sauté with garlic & onions. Once onions are translucent, add in the can of diced tomatoes & tomato sauce. Add the vegetables & chicken, cover & simmer for 15 minutes.