- 1 lb. Ground Turkey
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 1 Green Pepper, seeded & chopped
- Jalapeño Pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1-14 oz. Can Red Kidney beans (drain & rinse well)
- 1-14 oz. Can Pink Kidney beans (drain & rinse well)
- 1-14 oz. Can Cannelloni beans (drain & rinse well)
- ½ tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1-14 oz. Can Diced Tomato
Preparation: In a large skillet, brown ground turkey, onion, peppers, & garlic over a medium heat, about 15 minutes.
Drain excess fat & add in beans and seasoning & stir well. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
Add in tomato, cover, & reduce heat to low & let simmer for 45-60 minutes.